Cafetto EVO - 500g
Cafetto has long been recognised as the Industry Standard when it comes to cleaning chemicals. Cafetto EVO® is a rapidly soluble and free-rinsing formulation that removes coffee oils, grounds and stains. Regular cleaning with Cafetto EVO® will help keep your shower screen, dispersion screw or block and brew solenoid clean and working correctly. This will help improve the taste and aroma of your espresso.
Cafetto EVO's® ingredients are rapidly biodegradable and odourless. They are also non-GMO and free from phosphates and chlorine. Espresso EVO® is OMRI™ listed.
Cafetto EVO® is designed to leave no trace of odour. Cafetto EVO® is NSF certified to International Protocol P152. Protocol P152 relates to espresso machine cleaners that have been evaluated, tested, and passed NSF’s stringent toxicology and corrosivity standards. The ingredients and formulation of the products that are NSF certified are safe, leave no harmful residues and do not cause corrosion within the coffee machine.
We would recommend using daily for commercial applications. For domestic applications we would recommend using two to three times a week.
PROCEDURE TO BACK FLUSH EACH GROUP
- Remove coffee filter from group handle, and replace with blind filter.
- For daily cleaning add 1 level scoop of Espresso EVO® into the group handle and insert as if brewing espresso. If the machine is cleaned less often, use 2 level scoops.
- Start cycle and allow to run for 10 seconds to dissolve cleaner.
- Stop cycle and allow to sit for 10 seconds.
- Start and stop cycle 4 more times - run for 10 seconds, stop for 10 seconds.
- Remove the group handle and rinse well under stream of water from delivery group. Turn off.
- Re-insert handle with blind filter, start and stop cycle 10 times - run for 5 seconds, stop for 2 seconds to ensure thorough rinsing.
- Remove blind filter and insert regular filter.
- Brew and discard a single espresso to re-season machine.
PROCEDURE TO CLEAN FILTERS AND GROUP HANDLES
- Soak group handles and filters in 500ml of hot water with 2 teaspoons of EVO® Espresso Machine Cleaner for 10 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly in running hot water.